Gotta love a dramatic title…
especially when it is misleading too 😉
The cure for hunger, which I’m referring to… is inside your own belly!
Most people nowadays, and you if you’re reading this, will be bombarded with:
- Adverts, Mcdonalds posters on bus stops, underground trains covered in drinks, alcohol and takeaway apps
- Smells coming out of every restaurant
- EVERYWHERE having ready-made delicious looking food
- petrol stations and their sweet sections “conveniently” next to the check out
So your hunger levels are SCREWED!
Did you know you’ve actually got a hormone which is just for hunger, telling you when to eat and making sure you’re fuelling when you need it
This (sounds a bit like gremlin) is what makes you start to feel hungry when your digestive system gets to a certain level of emptiness!
Problem is though, that you don’t get to feel hungry anymore
Most people are stuck on the 7-9am, 12-2pm, 6-8pm routine without even giving much thought to whether they’re actually hungry
You might sometimes feel snacky, which is a whole other type of hunger, but you don’t feel hungry… and this getting in touch with your body’s signals is VITAL if you want to lose weight and keep it off
So, here’s a quick way to test it:
Whenever you feel snacky, or a craving to eat… try this:
- Drink a glass of water, and wait 10 mins
- If still snacky, have a coffee or piece of fruit
- If you’re STILL hungry, then eat!
The process of feeling hungry is screwed up nowadays, and without that on/off switch… it’s MUCH harder
I’ll be covering this much more in depth on my FREE online training this month, on the 25th April… here’s the link:
where we’ll be covering: Dropping SERIOUS fat inches without giving up your takeaways & snacks on the weekend, how drinking MORE G & T’s can help boost your metabolism