Whats your favourite food or treat?
It might be the gooey Ben & Jerry’s desserts you like, or a weekend takeaway delivered straight to your door (Chinese obviously), bottle of wine after the kids go to bed, but whatever it is…
and it comes in the form of everyone’s favourite class to nap in at school: MATHS
The typical bottle of wine is about 600calories, and a takeaway could be upwards of 1200 calories, but is it the food content that’s letting you down?
- Saturated fats clogging up your arteries and slowing down your fitness goals
- All the carbs in wine turning into fat and propping up your wobbly areas
- Takeaways being unhealthy and having to be cut out completely? Whilst you say a tearful farewell to the delivery driver for the last time (that might just be me :P)
But the food, when you’re starting out… ISN’T the issue!
Sure you could be eating healthier, and eating food with less calories in them. But what I want to bring your attention towards today is Calorie Maths
Calorie Deficit – What you need to be in to make fat loss happen, and for this to happen, we need to stop thinking of foods as healthy vs. unhealthy
Instead think of them as:
Calorie Dense vs. Nutrient Dense
What does this mean for your wine? Well, as long as you fit that 600calories into your daily allowance, you’ll STILL lose weight!
++I should mention, this doesn’t give you license to eat like a little piggy just because Glenn said so, but it DOES mean that you don’t have to be a ticking time bomb trying to avoid all “unhealthy food” cold turkey like some sort of crazed drug addict trying to quit!++
So allow yourself some foods you like, it’ll ease the tension you’re putting on your will power and will give you a much better chance of sticking to it 🙂
First go here: https://tdeecalculator.net/ and get your calories worked out properly (if you need help, ask for it)
and then track it on an app! I always recommend My Fitness Pal but, whichever one you use, one other thing I’ll say, which I’ve seen be the success or downfall of so many people
BE HONEST! If you mess up, put it on there, otherwise you’ll still be in the same boat in 6 months time…
THAT is how you eat whatever you want and still lose weight 🙂
Ps. If you’re looking for a bit more, here’s how I can help you:
1. Watch this video on Plateau & Getting Stuck: https://www.facebook.com/GfitHerts/videos/302278640496944/
2. Find out some more info about the Platinum launch in January, our 100% money back guarantee group transformation program: https://gfitpt.lpages.co/platinum-jan-page/
3. Ask a question – I’m always after content to put out and help you guys more, so if you’ve got something you want clarified, answers on or anything else… drop me a reply with the subject line: “Question”